Runner or golfer, tennis player or new mom, chances are you’ve heard about the benefits of Pilates. Many people, at all levels of fitness, who have begun doing Pilates say they’ve seen improvements in range of motion, flexibility, circulation, posture, Abs strength – and decreased back, neck and joint pain.
The CORE of Pilates – 4-DVD SET
“I must be right. Never an aspirin. Never injured a day in my life. The whole country, the whole world, should be doing my exercises. They’d be happier.” — Joseph H. Pilates, in 1965, age 86.
- Personal awareness: how you sit or stand, how you move – and being able to relate those habits to the aches, pains and injuries you have or have had in the past
- Developing and Integrating your Core: instead of slouching at the computer all day, then working extremities at the gym, you will build your Core – and safety – into you every move
- A strong, healthy back and body with amazing posture
- The satisfaction of getting control of your body and your movements
With Pilates exercises – when performed correctly – you can achieve all of the above, and more!
With this outstanding educational resource for Pilates Instructors and Practitioners, you will gain knowledge of “the 3 body sections” and clarity on how to innitiate each move from your Core. Train with fun and ease on both Mat and Equipment. Start seeing visible results specific to Pilates: toned, trim, flexible muscles; incredibly strong Abs; shapely bum and thighs; arm definition; excellent posture, balance, muscle control.
Guaranteed to raise your game and improve your overall health and sex life!
Included in this 4-DVD Set:
1. Pilates Principles and Basics, concepts and mini-movements, the building blocks of proper form and safe performance
2. Pilates on the GO, stretches and strengthening moves that are easy to incorporate into your busiest day while sitting, standing, even driving
3. Beginner Pilates in Detail, reshape and realign your body with the 7 Beginner movements as created by Joseph Pilates; seven 15-25 minutes mini-workouts
4. 2 Progressive Pilates Workout Sequences, sculpt a graceful Pilates body with show stopping Abs.
“I watched all of your DVDs many time – all 12 of them – and I’ve tried all the exercises with my clients. After the exercises they feel full of energy and relaxed. They loved them, especially the core exercises. She explains very well how to do the exercises and which muscles must work.”
“I have bought many Pilates Beginner/Intermediate DVDs and Michaela Sirbu’s “Beginner Pilates in Detail” is the best instructional video for a beginner who wants to learn the 7 basic Pilates exercises well. Her instructions are detailed and clear and easy to understand and follow. She breaks each exercise down into its’ parts: breathing sequence, arm movements, powerhouse/core, leg movements and shows modifications for each level of Pilates skill so that you can start as a beginner and improve your technique to higher levels as you get stronger and more skilled.”
The Videos in this package are also available as Single DVDs and Instant Downloads.
Shipping is FREE !
You may also like…
Posture Balance and Whole Body Toning – 4-DVD SET
Good posture is important physically and psychologically. In just a short time, your improved body will earn the admiration of friends & family and you will look & feel better than ever before!$57.00